Author Handbook: Please review and keep this valuable guide handy as you work through the Abstract/Paper/Presentation process.
* Why start so early on the Clearance Form? Here's a message from one submitter: ".... we are not permitted to submit the paper without public release being completed. They claim (and I see their perspective) that it is available to 150 people once submitted and that collection is still “public”. We started four weeks prior to the original submission date to get corporate and government customer approvals and those are just starting to trickle in."
- Stage Three: The presentation
- Paper Presentation Upload
To be used once a paper is accepted for presentation. Please refer to the following files as you prepare for your presentation at I/ITSEC 2015.
- Presentation Template
- Presentation Upload Instructions
- AV requirements Form
- Practice Room Sign-up (on-line, open 5 October through 20 November) After Nov 20th, reserve available space onsite, rooms S330E thru H.
Your Presentation must be uploaded to the I/ITSEC website by close of business on 25 September to allow time for reviewing and editing.
The approximate max upload size for the IITSEC presentation site is 30 MB. However, it will depend on how busy the server is on our end at the time the upload is being done (because that effects available RAM) and also on what the presenter's own internet connection can handle.
If you are having difficulty in uploading your I/ITSEC presentation, please upload to my attention (firstname.lastname@example.org) to a site such as http://www.sendspace.com/ or https://www.dropbox.com/.
However you decide to proceed, please let me know so I can watch for the material. If you could also provide the subcommittee that will save me some "look-up" time.
For any concerns please contact your bird-dog (assigned if submission
approved). If unable to locate your bird-dog, contact:
David Hutchings (email@example.com) for questions about your Paper, or Bob Richbourg (firstname.lastname@example.org) for questions about your Tutorial.
If unable to reach either, contact Barbara McDaniel (email@example.com).