Register Today for I/ITSEC 2019
See Attendee Justification page for assistance in submitting paperwork to support your conference attendance. Questions about registration? Email email@example.com
The Tuesday Morning General Session and the Thursday evening Awards Banquet will be held at the Hyatt Regency Hotel, Windermere Ballroom. All other activities for I/ITSEC will be in the SOUTH CONCOURSE of the Orange County Convention Center. (Located between the Hyatt Regency and Hilton hotels.)
Industry Member includes all NTSA / NDIA / ETSA / ITSA/SSIH Members. FEE INCLUDES: Access to Exhibit Floor during Exhibitor Only and Open hours, all Tutorials, all Special Events (including Congressional and Opening Sessions, all Paper Sessions, Friday Workshops Lunches, Banquet, Meeting Materials, CEU processing if requested. DOES NOT INCLUDE: Access to Exhibit Floor during closed hours.
INCLUDES: Lunches, Banquet, Meeting Materials, Access to Exhibit Floor during open hours, all Tutorials, all Special Events, all paper sessions, Friday Workshops, CEU Processing. DOES NOT INCLUDE: Access to Exhibit Floor during closed hours.
INCLUDES: Access to Exhibit Floor during Exhibitor Only and Open hours, all Tutorials, all Special Events (including Congressional and Opening Sessions, all Paper Sessions, Friday Workshops Lunches, Banquet, Meeting Materials, CEU processing if requested. DOES NOT INCLUDE: Access to Exhibit Floor during closed hours.
FEE INCLUDES: Access to Exhibit Floor during Exhibitor Only and Open hours, all Tutorials, all Special Events (including Congressional and Opening Sessions, all Paper Sessions, Friday Workshops. DOES NOT INCLUDE: Lunches, Banquet, Meeting Materials, CEU Processing, access to Exhibit Floor during closed hours.
Monday Tutorials and Friday Professional Development Workshops are open to all Conference Registrants and Exhibitors. There is no charge to attend. However, if CEUs are requested there is a $45 fee for those not in a paid attendee registration category.
The cost for processing CEU credit (available for Tutorials, Paper Presentations, and Professional Development Workshops) is $45. However, this fee is included in paid attendees' registration. Non-paid registrants may attend the Tutorials and PDWs at no charge. Fee is only required if CEU credit is requested.
Exhibitors must be registered by the Exhibit Coordinator for their company/booth. Once registered, exhibitors are allowed access to Exhibit Floor during, before and after open hours; Tutorials, Congressional Special Event, Opening Sessions, and other Flag/General Officer presentations; Friday Professional Development Workshops. Exhibitor registration DOES NOT INCLUDE: Lunches, Banquet, Meeting Materials. CEU processing, Paper Sessions, Non-Flag level Special Events
There is no charge for Exhibit Visitors on Monday. The charge for entrance on Tue-Wed-Thurs is $75 for a multi-day pass. Access to Exhibit Floor during open hours, Congressional and Opening Sessions and other Flag/General Officer level presentations; Tutorials; Friday Professional Workshops. DOES NOT INCLUDE: Lunches, Banquet, Meeting Materials, access to Exhibit Floor during closed hours, Paper Sessions, non-Flag Level Special Events, CEU processing. Note information in the next section pertaining to STUDENT VISITORS.
Read this section carefully! Student Groups that arrive without following appropriate registration procedures will not be allowed access. STUDENT GROUPS: Must register as such to allow for a positive learning experience. Please see the Student Tour information page. INDIVIDUAL STUDENTS: You must be 18 or older in order to register for an exhibit hall pass online. GUESTS: Each adult is able to chaperone up to 2 people between the ages of 12-18, and may enter their names during the registration process. Please note, all individuals must present ID upon collecting their badge.
Lunches are included with paid registrations. Nonpaid registrants are on their own for lunch. Lunch buffet tickets are available for purchase on-line or on-site at the I/ITSEC Registration Desk.
One banquet is included per paid registration. Additional banquet tickets are available for purchase on-line or on-site at the I/ITSEC Registration Desk.
See golf details at http://www.iitsec.org/attend/planning-your-stay/activities/golf. You may sign up while registering or separately. Sponsorships of various levels are also available.
See http://www.iitsec.org/attend/planning-your-stay/activities/5k for details. Note that the Early/Late fees do not align specifically with other I/ITSEC fee dates.
Payment / Refund / Cancellation Policies:
Switching Payments: Switching of payment methods (i.e. paying with one card and changing to another card or other form of payment) will incur a $25 administrative fee.
Substitutions: There is no charge for substitution as long as the financial transaction does not change. Substitutions can be made "Pre" or "On-site."
- All Refunds must be requested in writing via Fax, E-mail, or Hard Copy mail.
- Full refunds (minus $50.00 administrative fee) issued for cancellation requests received by close of business (1700 EST) November 18, 2019, with the exception of Exhibit Hall which is non-refundable, however substitutions will be allowed.
- 50% refunds issued for cancellation requests received after November 18 but before close of business November 22, 2019.
- No refunds for cancellation requests received after close of business November 22, 2019.
Miscellaneous Registration Information
- Need to update your registration information, add golf or CEUs or Workshops? Click here to make changes. You will need your email and the confirmation number.
- Due to Thanksgiving Holiday, ticket packets will not be mailed. Preregistered/Prepaid may pick up Badges, Holders, and Meeting Bags at any Registration Station or Kiosk.
- If you're staying in the Hyatt or Hilton, consider taking advantage of the full-service I/ITSEC satellite registrations. Look for signage to direct you to the convenient locations.
- On-site Conference Registration will open on Sunday, 1 December at noon and remain open throughout the conference. (On-site Exhibit Registration opens on Wednesday, 27 November at 8 AM.)
- No sessions or events are expected to be "sold-out."
- The line at registration is usually longest later in the day on Monday and first thing Tuesday morning; shortest lines will be on Sunday and again by mid-day on Tuesday.
- For Conference Attendees, the following meals are included: Tuesday Lunch, Wednesday Continental Breakfast and Lunch, Thursday Continental Breakfast, Lunch, and Banquet. AM and PM beverage breaks in selected areas all three days. Attendees also receive a Meeting Bag with supplies for the week. All Papers and abstracts will be made available online at the Paper Repository www.iitsecdocs.com.
- Exhibitors and Exhibit Visitors are "on own" and may purchase meals and meeting bags at the Main Registration Station.
- Reminder that the Opening Session begins on Tuesday morning. We will have plenty of staff and will get you through the system as quickly as possible, but waiting until Tuesday morning to register prior to the opening remarks may not be a wise choice.
- The 2019 prices are as posted above.
- If you are required to submit your registration with a government Purchase Order (i.e. 1556), or a check, please download this hard copy Registration Form and submit with the Purchase Order. Do NOT proceed with on-line registration.
- MAILING ADDRESS for hard copy registrations and check payments: I/ITSEC Registration Headquarters, PO Box 50341, Henderson, NV 89016 - OR - 6280 S Pecos Rd Ste 500, Las Vegas, NV 89120.
- The attendee has sole responsibility for preventing conditions which might be dangerous to property or person. The attendee hereby agrees to indemnify, hold and save harmless NTSA, I/ITSEC and its successors, exhibitors, officers, agents, employees and other representatives from and against any and all actions, claims, demands, suits, liability, damages, loss, costs, attorneys’ fees, and other expenses of whatever kind or nature which result from or arise out of any action or failure to act by the attendee or any representatives, including but not limited to claims or action from damage, loss, harm or injury to the person or property.
- Age Restrictions: Children under twelve are not allowed on the exhibit floor. Ages twelve through fifteen are allowed on the floor during exhibit hours only and only with a parent or chaperone. Youth must remain with their chaperon. Students may be asked to provide a student ID.
- Photos and Videos: Please be advised that photographs will be taken at I/ITSEC for use on the I/ITSEC website, social media, sponsorship recognition, marketing materials, public relations and other digital and print publications. By attending I/ITSEC, you consent to the photographing and using your image and likeness.