Information on I/ITSEC 2022 activities will be posted September 2022.
Sunday, 28 November OR Monday, 29 November
Organized by Central Florida Chapter NDIA
- Golf On-Line Registration: 22 November
- Sponsorship: 19 November
- Sunday: 1100 Registration • 1230 Shotgun
- Monday: 0630 Registration • 0730 Shotgun
- Captain’s Choice / Scramble
Pairings & Requests
- Final assignments and pairings will be made by the tournament coordinator. Priority is based upon receipt of payment.
- NOTE: To guarantee requested pairings, all golfers (two, three or four) MUST be entered during a single login session. Golfers registering separately MUST clearly specify pairing requests under comments. The tournament coordinator will attempt to honor all requests.
- Must be received via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business 15 November to receive 50% refund. No refunds thereafter. Substitute golfers are permitted.
- Register here
- Register one to four players per login
- $100 per player (green fees, range balls, cart, lunch)
- Coordinate club rentals directly with the Rosen Shingle Creek Golf Club pro shop
- Details available here
- Select hole, beverage cart, lunch, putting contest or a sponsorship package
- Fees start as low as $500
- Send your logos via email to email@example.com no later than 19 November. Do not bring your own sign.
- Scholarships and additional qualified initiatives supported through tournament proceeds. For a full list of initiatives (STEM, etc.), contact Central Florida Chapter NDIA.
Point of Contact
- Debbie Berry • 407-748-3807 • firstname.lastname@example.org