Exhibit Personnel who wish to also register for the full conference must do so first under the Conference Registration Portal and then contact your exhibit coordinator to register you as staff through the exhibitor portal. Only the exhibit coordinator may register exhibit staff through the exhibitor portal.
I/ITSEC 2023 Conference Registration
- If you attended I/ITSEC last year or are a member of NTSA/NDIA, please enter your email and last name to search for your record. If your record is found your information will be prepopulated and your member rate applied to your registration.
- If you have not attended I/ITSEC or are not a member of NTSA/NDIA, please select “Start New Registration” to enter your registration data. If you would like to become a member of NTSA, please visit NTSA.org/Membership for more information and to join.
Please ensure that you select the proper employment sector to receive the correct registration rate. You will select your registration package at the end of the data entry process and then make payment once you confirm your registration details on the final pages. Registration pricing is calculated according to your employment sector; pricing is based on the I/ITSEC registration rate rules listed on the I/ITSEC website.
Be sure to review the I/ITSEC registration rate rules for additional information not covered below for each employment sector.
- Full Conference Registrants: Access to ALL presentations, tutorials, events, exhibits, Friday Professional Development Workshops, meals, meeting supplies (which includes access to the I/ITSEC Paper repository) and the processing of CEUs are included.
- Government/Military Registrants: Government employees and military active duty and civilians must use their work emails (ending in .gov or .mil) for discounted rate verification. Contractors with CTR in their email address must register as industry.
- Exhibit Hall Only Registrants: Access is allowed only during exhibit hall hours.
- Press/Media: Only two (2) permitted per media/press outlet, review additional information under registration rate rules for Press/Media.
I/ITSEC 2023 5K Walk, Run and Roll Race (Title Sponsor ASTi)
We are excited to once again be holding the I/ITSEC 5K (3.1 miles) Run/Walk/Roll to benefit the Tunnel to Towers Foundation and the I/ITSEC STEM Initiative. Join us for a great morning of fun while you support these two great organizations! NOTE: deadline date for guaranteed shirt sizes and a medal is 1 October.
This registration is independent from the I/ITSEC conference registration. More information can be found here. This event will take place on 29 November.
I/ITSEC 2023 Earle L. Denton Memorial Golf Tournament
Organized by the NDIA Central Florida Chapter, we are excited to once again be holding the Earle L. Denton Memorial Golf Tournament. Register now if you want to play!
This registration is independent from the I/ITSEC conference registration. More information can be found here. This event will take place on 26 November and 27 November.
I/ITSEC 2023 Serious Games Challenge Entry Fee
Entry fees for your SGS&C Submissions must be paid through this portal. For complete information on the SGS Challenge at this years I/ITSEC, please visit www.sgschallenge.com or contact SGSChallenge@gmail.com for assistance. This registration is independent from the I/ITSEC Conference Registration.