Stage One: The Workshop Proposal
As a prospective workshop presenter, you will submit:
- A one-paragraph topic description.
- Intended audience and relevance to I/ITSEC.
- Summary of hands-on activities and techniques to promote interaction.
- Short statement of benefits participants will gain.
Stage Two: The Draft Workshop Presentation
If your workshop proposal is selected for expansion into a presentation, you will be assigned a bird-dog, who will be your liaison to the Workshops Subcommittee and be a champion for your presentation at the July Review. You will submit the following materials for the Stage Two submission, via the same portal as your Stage One submission, using the same login and password:
- A draft set of presentation slides.
- A draft agenda.
- Revisions to your Stage One submission based on the Subcommittee feedback provided by your birddog. Please submit original plus any updated content for: One-paragraph topic description; Intended audience and relevance to I/ITSEC; Summary of hands-on activities and techniques to promote interaction; Short statement of benefits participants will gain.
Stage Three: The Final Workshop Presentation
If your workshop is selected for I/ITSEC, you will receive bird-dog feedback and then you will submit a final workshop for presentation, your final workshop will be submitted via the same portal as your abstract/draft workshop, using the same login and password.
Stage Four: Promote Your Session at I/ITSEC
You are putting in a lot of hard work to prepare for your session, and we encourage you to help spread the word about your session and the great work you are doing. Social media is a helpful tool for promoting your presentation. Learn how to do so — simply — before, during, and after I/ITSEC.
|How to Promote Your Session
For any concerns, please contact your bird-dog (assigned if your submission was approved). If you are unable to locate your bird-dog, contact Brian Vogt, Workshop Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions about your Workshop.
If you are unable to reach anyone listed above, please contact Debbie Langelier, VP, NTSA, at dlangelier@NTSA.org.