Why a NTSA Top 10 Under 40?
NTSA Top 10 Under 40 will provide a valuable recognition to our next generation of leaders in the I/ITSEC Community. A Top Under 40 is an exceptional leader, contributor, and volunteer to the modeling, simulation and training (MS&T) community, and has achieved significant professional success early in their career. The Top Under 40 recognized leaders are those who are having an impact in our community who we are very proud of. These leaders will help keep our community vibrant and relevant for years to come.
- Call for nominations: first week of August
- Deadline for Submissions: 8 September
- Evaluations: 15 September – 12 October
- Awardee Notification: 13 October
- Award Event at I/ITSEC 2023, 27 November – 1 December
- Awardee Reception: Date TBD
Who is eligible?
All involved in the MS&T industry, are over the age of 26, and under the age of 40 as of 31 December 2023.
The Top Under 40 Committee will evaluate nominations using the following criteria:
- Volunteerism impact in the MS&T community. The committee will be treating as more favorable, impact beyond ones role within their respective companies and impact towards the greater good of the MS&T community.
- Professional impact in the MS&T community. The evaluation committee will be looking for one's impact to the MS&T community while in the performance of their professional roles in their respective companies or organizations.
- Leadership Impact. The evaluation committee will recognize all examples of exceptional leadership regardless of community supported. The community is looking for examples of leadership attributes in action resulting in high impact.
The Top under 40 Committee will be comprised of I/ITSEC members and leaders to include Government, Industry, and Academic participants.
How the NTSA Top 10 Under 40 will be recognized
- Announcements on NTSA and I/ITSEC social media channels.
- Complimentary registration to I/ITSEC 2023.
- Attendance and recognition at Monday evening Speakers Reception.
- Attendance and recognition at NTSA M&S Awards Dinner, Tuesday night of I/ITSEC.
- Membership in inaugural Next Gen Committee to help find the next leaders of the MS&T Community.
|Submissions & Overall Program Questions
|| Program Sponsorship Questions
||Shannon Burch, CEM
|Associate Director, NTSA Operations||Senior Director of Exhibits & Sponsorships