Author Handbook: Please review and keep this valuable guide handy as you work through the Tutorial Proposal and Presentation process.
- Stage One: The Tutorial Proposal
- As a prospective tutorial presenter, you will submit an abstract, topical outline, and a set of learning objectives. Note: Tutorial authors do not submit papers.
- Online tutorial proposal form (open 6 Jan - 27 February)
- Stage Two: The Draft Tutorial Presentation
- If your tutorial proposal is selected for expansion into a presentation, you will be assigned a birddog, who will be your liaison to the Tutorial Board and be a champion for your presentation at the July review. You will submit a draft set of presentation slides along with CEU questions to the Tutorial Board for review.
- Full Tutorial Presenter's Kit containing all of the files listed below.
Downloading this file requires WinZip, a free program that will allow you to open the file. If you cannot open the file, go to http://www.winzip.com/downwz.htm and install WinZip on your computer. For more information, visit http://www.winzip.com/dprob.htm.
- Individual Files:
- Stage Three: The Final Tutorial Presentation
- If your presentation is selected for I/ITSEC 2013, you will receive birddog feedback and then you will submit a final tutorial for presentation. The upload instructions are the same as provided above.
For any concerns please contact your bird-dog (assigned if submission
approved). If unable to locate your bird-dog, contact:
Janet Cichelli Spruill (email@example.com) for questions about your Paper, or Bob Richbourg (firstname.lastname@example.org) for questions about your Tutorial.
If unable to reach either, contact Barbara McDaniel (email@example.com).